Contractors Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Contractors Insurance Information
As a contractor, you encounter several job-related risks. Having the appropriate insurance for your business can help provide coverage for these exposures. The agents at Advance Insurance of Northwest Florida are ready to help you build a comprehensive insurance portfolio. Contact us today to get started.
What Types of Coverages Are Available?
Several coverage options may be available for contractors’ unique needs, such as:
- Property insurance—Property insurance may compensate for those losses involving your business’s assets (e.g., your building and its furnishings) if they are damaged by covered events such as fires or storms. Coverage may also be available for your tools, equipment and machinery.
- General liability insurance—If your business is responsible for third-party property damage or bodily injury, general liability insurance may help pay for the resulting medical expenses or legal fees.
- Commercial auto insurance—Commercial auto insurance may help protect the vehicles your business owns, leases or operates.
- Inland marine insurance—Inland marine insurance may offer protection for your business’s property (e.g., equipment and tools) while it is transported over land.
- Builder’s risk insurance—Builder’s risk insurance may provide coverage if your building materials are damaged by a covered peril (e.g., fire) while a construction project is in progress,
- Business interruption insurance—If a covered event forces you to temporarily close your business, this coverage may help pay for continuing expenses (e.g., wages and taxes) until your operations can resume.
- Pollution liability insurance—Pollution liability insurance may provide coverage if your business is responsible for releasing a pollutant that caused a third party’s injury or property damage.
- Umbrella insurance—If a liability claim exceeds the limits of your other liability policies, umbrella insurance may help fill in the financial gap.
- Workers’ compensation—Worker’s compensation may provide benefits to your employees if they sustain a work-related injury or illness. It may provide wage replacement or payments for medical bills.
Additional coverages and endorsements may be available. Our agents can provide more information regarding options, limits and exclusions.
How Much Does Insurance for Contractors Cost?
Multiple factors affect the cost of insurance for contractors. Variables, including the size and location of your business and your specific industry or trade, can influence premiums. The team at Advance Insurance of Northwest Florida can help you secure the insurance you need while working with your budget. Contact us to get started.